Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What matters to Ben Z

Lots of things matter to me, like guitar, lacrosse, music, friends. These things matter to me because they make me who I am today. I got into guitar about a year and a half ago, and I have been really into it since. I play it for hours after school, or when there isn't school, usually in the afternoon. I take lessons and I often times go to other friends houses and play with them. Sometimes I play songs for large crowds.

Lacrosse has been an interest of mine for two years, not very long, but I still like doing it. I don't play it very often, but when I need to get out of the house, I go with friends to the park and play lacrosse with them. I played at my old school, I did several fall programs and summer programs. I plan on playing for Arapahoe.

Also, music matters to me. Wether I listen to it while doing homework, or if I am in the car, music gets me through the day. Bands like Avenged Sevenfold, Iron Maiden, and others are bands that matter to me. I listen to music whenever I am bored, when I do homework, and I always have on ear bud in my ear when I am talking to friends. Friends also matter to me. Friends matter to me because if I need help or am just bored, I can hang out with them. These are the things that matter to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment