Sunday, August 29, 2010

What matters to Riley Dechiro:


Family matters to me. Anne (mom), Jeff (dad), and Chloe (sister). They get me through everything in life, thick and thin. We all keep each other going, even though we may strongly dislike one another at one point in time, I can always trust my family, and we can push through.

My mom matters to me, because she helps me with everything. She gets me to everywhere I need to go. She pays for all stuff that I need. She pushes me and helps me succeed through school, sports, and more important life.

My dad matters to me, because he is always there for me. Sure he is gone and away a ton, but I know when he comes back, we will have a blast. He is a great mentor, and a great father.

My sister matters to me. Even though a lot of the time she annoys me so much that I just want to throw her at a brick wall, she teaches me lessons. Some good. Some bad.

My friends matter to me. I think that they are the main reason why who I am to this day. They are always there for me and keep me laughing. I have never lost a friend and I will continue to gain some. They are the links that lead me to success.

JD matters to me. He is my best friend and I couldn’t do anything without him.

Sports matter to me. I have been playing soccer since I was three, and I’m not going to give up. I love playing it, and it gets my mind off things. I will continue to play it, to become the best I can be.

School matters to me. If I had no school, then I would have no future. I have to keep my grades up, so when I am older, I can live the life that I want to live.

Music matters to me. I love listening to it. My favorite is Eminem. Whenever a song pops up, it doesn’t matter who I’m with I sing it out loud. I am not afraid of getting embarrassed.

My coach matters to me. He is like the brother I never had. He has taught me so much. He is my mentor.

Life matters to me. Because what’s the point of life if you don’t live in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment