Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Matters to Me.




There are several things in this world that matter to me. First of all, Family matters to me. I am one of 6 kids, so my siblins and I are very close. Over time,a family gets very close together. My family has always been close. My oldest sister is currently 25 an I being the youngest being 13.I love my family. Next an most importantly, I am very strong in my faith. I know that there is a superior being called God. I have strong roots in my faith. I love my faith and it matters to me. Next, food matters to me. I enjoy cooking and doing things in the kitchen. I hace appreciated food my whole life. I like the fact that 2 completely unique flavors can combine and make a whole new one. I love food. Lastly, I have always had a big thing for longboarding. It started one day when my brother bought his first longboard. At first I thought it was lame, but when I tried it, I fell in love with it. I like it because it feels like your flying swiftly down a hill. It is the most relaxing feeling, unless you get the speed wobbles which is the freaking scariest feeling known to man. It is when you get some speed and you end maneuvering from side to side super fast. It is very frightening. When it happens, you have one of two choices, first, you can bail and get super scratched up or you can hope to the good Lord that if you stay on that they go away. Typically when you choose choice number two you end up in a nasty bloody fall. I always recommend bailing. Longboarding and all these other things are matters that I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment