Sunday, August 29, 2010

What matters to Miles G.



 What matters to Miles G....
My parents matter to me.  Without them i wouldn’t have made it too far in life.  In fact without my parents i wouldn’t even be alive.  They always encourage me to be a good student  and stay involved with my school.  They have loved me even when I mess up.
My education matters to me.  I am not always the best student but I try to prioritize school.  I am bummed when I forget to do a project.  I hate knowing that my grades are low.  I try to be friendly with my teachers because it is easier to go to class with a teacher you like.
My brother matters to me.  He has been a good companion and is usually fun to be around.  He has changed my personality to make me more outgoing and daring.  Our actions still clash a lot but we can still get along.
My religion matters to me.  I believe that Jesus died for me and my sins on the cross.  I love going to church and learning about God’s love and power.  I have gone on a few mission trips with my church and my life has been changed in the process.
My fitness matters to me.  I try hard to stay in shape.  My favorite activity is running.  I have been involved in many sports.  I am currently on my high school’s cross country team and signed up for lacrosse.  I love to play sports and hop o can continue doing it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment